Monday 10 November 2008

CME Launches Russian Oil Futures

CME Group today announced that it will launch a Russian Export Blend Crude Oil (REBCO) financial futures contract, on the CME Globex(R) electronic trading platform and the ClearPort(R) electronic clearing and trading platform, beginning November 23 for trade date November 24.

The contract (commodity code: R2) will be financially settled based on Argus Media's Urals FOB Primorsk assessment. It will be listed for up to 48 consecutive months, beginning with the January 2009 contract.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You’ve got a great blog. Let me know what you think of easysolar.blogspot.com - it is a money making blog that talks a lot about forex trading. I visited the blog many times and found inspiring articles on how to always gain in forex trading. I have been losing before in forex but when I got to this blog, my trading style changed and I started making it big. In fact, I couldn’t believe what I read in the blog until I tried it myself and I have never regretted visiting the blog. It has now been easy for me to make money online through forex trading.